Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Greetings from GA

Hey everyone, nice site you got here. I stumbled upon it while searching for more info on the infamous "F350 springs on my F150" mod, like msb71 did on here.

Anyway, I've got 92 F150 XLT SuperCab 4x2 with a 5.0L and a E4OD. It's been in my family since new. Thats it for now.

Here's a pic of the truck. See why I was looking for the F350 spring mod? :)

762374.jpg

Here's another toy of mine.

launch.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Here's a pic of the truck. See why I was looking for the F350 spring mod? :)
If you backed into the driveway, the tail end wouldn't look like it was sitting so low... Probably be cheaper and easier than replacing the springs. smiliegitrdone

Welcome!

I don't know cars as well as trucks...what's that toy? DSM?

If you backed into the driveway, the tail end wouldn't look like it was sitting so low... Probably be cheaper and easier than replacing the springs. smiliegitrdone

Welcome!

I don't know cars as well as trucks...what's that toy? DSM?

Thats how I have the truck parked now... still raked! DOH!

And yeah it's a 1G AWD DSM, a Plymouth Laser to be exact. It's got an upgraded turbo, bigger intercooler, etc. Fun ride.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
And yeah it's a 1G AWD DSM, a Plymouth Laser to be exact. It's got an upgraded turbo, bigger intercooler, etc. Fun ride.

Known a couple people who've had 'em. Most of 'em got bored and moved on to other projects, but they're nice little cars to mod.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
WELCOME to the site. I had my 6.0L Diesel modded at one point. Bigger turbo, injectors, fuel system, NOS, Water/Meth, the works. It's stock again at the moment. And it's on engine number 2. :D The first one was a 2006 with 15,538 miles on it. Was just over 650HP or so before she came apart.

WELCOME to the site. I had my 6.0L Diesel modded at one point. Bigger turbo, injectors, fuel system, NOS, Water/Meth, the works. It's stock again at the moment. And it's on engine number 2. :D The first one was a 2006 with 15,538 miles on it. Was just over 650HP or so before she came apart.

Yeah those powerstrokes can make some nice #'s. Maybe one day I'll upgrade...

I hear you though, the Laser is on engine 2, transmission 3, etc. I've never put it on the dyno, but it will run 12's easy with pump gas and h-rated tires. :)

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Welcome mr 500. (Spencer)

For being the 500th member Ryan (O'Rattlecan) said he would be sending you a check for $500 a coupon for 500 pizza's and give you 500 free jabs at him before he bans you.

Ryan is so generous!

bigdance bigdance bigdance bigdance

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
LOL!! Welcome Spencer! Nice choice on model/year for your truck, it's the best one! :nana:

And I guess we can blame Mike (msb71) for your arrival. I'll chastise him later :D

Oh and lastly, we took bets on when we'd hit 500 members. I bet on my birthday (today), and you joined as the 500th member today. THANKS SPENCER!! I WON THE BET!!

Now wheres my prize money? 'toetap'

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts