Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

eBAy find in Jersy

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey Item 190209563050

I was looking for tires and just read the 4 new tires. I went to listing and its 4 new tires with truck attached. Owners don't want to fix it. And Marry land Jersey guys look into it .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Im watching it, if no action, ill try to get it lol.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I got 2 lined up To sell for parts. I have buyer for one motor all ready. See The1 in Pittsburgh's above it . ITs how allot of r trucks look "rusty".

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Oooh, he hit something fairly big, lol. I wish I lived closer, pisses me off when people don't list the engine/trans/rear etc.

andym

Real men are fanatics
I like the picture in the ad of the dumbass standing there looking at the damage on the truck as if he's trying to harness the power of his mind to fix it.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Has 9 days yet so its no big deal yet .But rthese types of truck ussually have allot of newer parts and people just give up . Would rather have payments than put money in once in while.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Has 9 days yet so its no big deal yet .But these types of truck ussually have allot of newer parts and people just give up . Would rather have payments than put money in once in while.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts