Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Head Gasket Problems!

Powerstrokeguy

Certified Ford Tech
Tired of replacing head gaskets because of stretched head bolts on your rig or on a customers rig that has a programer. ARP makes extra heavy-duty head studs for your 6.0 rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength, and provide the clamping force required to keep cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures. You also get FREE EGR Block off Plate when you buy. It only cost $459.00, but cheaper then having to tear down your motor again because of head gasket failure again.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Tired of replacing head gaskets because of stretched head bolts on your rig or on a customers rig that has a programer. ARP makes extra heavy-duty head studs for your 6.0 rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength, and provide the clamping force required to keep cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures. You also get FREE EGR Block off Plate when you buy. It only cost $459.00, but cheaper then having to tear down your motor again because of head gasket failure again.
OH GOD, SOME KIDS NEVER LEARN!

Storm

Lmao!

Michigan
Good news! Now if i had a 6.0 or $459 dollars! lol...
OH GOD, SOME KIDS NEVER LEARN!
Never say never! lol and you dont need EGR anyways, just another thing to go wrong hahahaa

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Sorry, already done the studs and REMOVED the EGR system completely! Anyone wanna buy an EGR Cooler? It's still good. :) I removed it before I ever saw the 2000+ EGT's! :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts