Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What About This '96

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thats really a nice truck. But with those miles around $4500+.On ebay . Heck I could get $6000out of it the short bed manuals r in demand.

Will depend on your area . But here there is a lot that goes south and bring nice solid F150's back Solid body and 100000+ miles they start at $4500 for 93's . He has 5-6 at a time. And he sells them . They sell better than the newer trucks on lots he says.

If you r a rust free area it will be lower but I bet the miles sells it .

Michigan
i like it! Clean lookin truck right there.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
looks like a pretty clean truck in the pictures. i would say around $3900

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Looks good, the rust is just startin on the wheel wells. Id say like 3-4K

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I just ran a search on Autotrader locally. 4X4 F150 8 cyl, '92-'96, under 100,000 miles- 11 listed within 500 miles. Keep in mind, these are all pacific Northwest/Northern Cali trucks- prices are quite a bit higher than you see in the mid-west.

Highest Price: $10995
Lowest Price: $5495
Average Price: $6977

My take on that particular truck: The A/C issue will cost a grand or a bit more to sort out ($1137 as I recall, with employee discount on parts/labor:headbang: ). Figure another few hundred for the PCV/check engine light issue, and there's rust. For you guys, that's just a little rust. For us, any rust is a bad thing. That loops us back around to why prices are higher out here... if it's an actual PCNW truck.

Then there's the manual. If you're under 30, it may be desireable. Overall, it actually hurts the truck in terms of overall desireability. Pay $4000 for it, you'll be in it closer to $6000 done. I think that's the money.

I'd give him $4,000, looks like the tires are nice, it's got a new clutch, and he took care of getting it inspected for ya YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts