PDA

View Full Version : SO - where's Ivan?

Greywolf
04-17-2015, 08:05 PM
It's been a few years, and I thought I would check up and see if Y'all were still alive.

Change is in the wind, I can't say what it is, but people at FTE are kind of spinning. That's one. There is a possibility of other, but it's confidential.

I may have a NON-FORD runabout on the highways soon, and be looking for campsites in state parks soon to go tour north america in a big way. It's what I always wanted to do.

I have an 89 1/4 ton Ranger in the drive with a 351W in it, a spare 351W and a 351M as well as a 2.3L and an extra Ranger chassis in the yard to play with.

Got a Hobart welder last year to screw around with but so far have not launched any solid projects - too many old ones to clean up. Without wheels for two years you get kinda behind because parts cost too damned much.

DIDJA MISS ME?

I bet if Ivan is still around he wonders what I am even doing here...

fatherdoug
04-17-2015, 08:49 PM
I'm sitting at my computer eating Cuties. Can't stop.

Greywolf
04-17-2015, 09:01 PM
"FATHER DOUG"?

Pardon me, but this don't sound at all like the original piratical BEE-OTCH that broke away from FTE and created this.

Where's your BOSS?

I mean, I hate to come off rude - but that sounds like bullshit.

Fellro
04-17-2015, 09:51 PM
They flew the coop and left a few of us in charge... :)

BTW, Ivan went with the NWU Online group...

jebadiah04
04-17-2015, 10:41 PM
He's no longer with the nwu group either. Kinda fizzles.out a couple years back. After he put a ring on a finger he doesn't come around much anymore. he's on facebook now though

fatherdoug
04-17-2015, 10:53 PM
"FATHER DOUG"?

Pardon me, but this don't sound at all like the original piratical BEE-OTCH that broke away from FTE and created this.

Where's your BOSS?

I mean, I hate to come off rude - but that sounds like bullshit.

Bless you, my son. :D

Greywolf
04-19-2015, 01:17 AM
So "EL JEFE" went his own way eventually, and left the rest of you rootless.

Figures...

Who foots the bills, or is it a free site?

john112deere
04-19-2015, 08:45 AM
So "EL JEFE" went his own way eventually, and left the rest of you rootless.

Figures...

Who foots the bills, or is it a free site?

I think you're conflating two sites- this one and the NorthwestUnderground...there was a lot of overlap of individuals between the two, particularly in the early years.

(FTF is now run by smokey, Fellro, and DNFXDLI- see thread here (http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38011))

This one was a little kinder and gentler...the Northwest Underground was a bit less civilized, but is unfortunately no longer still active. That was where Ivan used to hang out before he grew up and turned quasi-responsible.

mtflat
04-19-2015, 08:49 AM
Howdy Wolfie, it HAS been awhile - welcome back!

CowboyBilly9Mile
04-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Ivan runs three business, his time is pretty tight.

polarbear
04-19-2015, 11:47 PM
It's been a few years, and I thought I would check up and see if Y'all were still alive.

Change is in the wind, I can't say what it is, but people at FTE are kind of spinning. That's one. There is a possibility of other, but it's confidential.

I may have a NON-FORD runabout on the highways soon, and be looking for campsites in state parks soon to go tour north america in a big way. It's what I always wanted to do.

I have an 89 1/4 ton Ranger in the drive with a 351W in it, a spare 351W and a 351M as well as a 2.3L and an extra Ranger chassis in the yard to play with.

Got a Hobart welder last year to screw around with but so far have not launched any solid projects - too many old ones to clean up. Without wheels for two years you get kinda behind because parts cost too damned much.

DIDJA MISS ME?

I bet if Ivan is still around he wonders what I am even doing here...

Wolfie!!!

Now there's a blast from the past. How've you been?

dustybumpers
04-20-2015, 07:21 AM
Wolfie!!!!!!!!

Glad ta see ya ma friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Mil1ion
04-20-2015, 10:34 PM
I check on here every once in a while myself.

How about Kevin in Spokane. .is he still around?

D

Proeliator
12-02-2015, 11:38 PM
I like turtles.

jebadiah04
03-11-2016, 02:45 PM
...heads?