Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ken, here is your ice cream van.

Fellro

Staff member
I know right where that is... Only 5 hours away... :headbang:

If it wasn't for the wife not being able to travel, it is right along the route to go visit friends and my adopted daughter in South Dakota...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Mark hit the nail on the head!

It would be a cool work truck though but being a newspaper rig, you know they worked it hard!

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I agree......but the paper is still 35 cents. :D

Hahaha.....it's got to be more now.....but newspapers have been hit hard the last several years due to the internet, social media and smart phones.....I don't remember the last time I actually read a newspaper.

rambler

New Shoes......
Hahaha.....it's got to be more now.....but newspapers have been hit hard the last several years due to the internet, social media and smart phones.....I don't remember the last time I actually read a newspaper.

I am actually getting to prefer to read the newspaper again... a lot less ads.. and NO popups.. etc..

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Probably has a 300 6 in it.
The intake/ exhaust manifold is worth more than the truck!
HD I6's from the 70's are rare

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Probably has a 300 6 in it.
The intake/ exhaust manifold is worth more than the truck!
HD I6's from the 70's are rare

Think a 300 can make that kinda haul....newspapers are heavy.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
300 has a lot of torque. it's all about the gearing.
. My 89 F-350 is a 300 with a 5 spd. it will out pull my 02 7.3. Just don't be in a hurry. LOL

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
300 has a lot of torque. it's all about the gearing.
. My 89 F-350 is a 300 with a 5 spd. it will out pull my 02 7.3. Just don't be in a hurry. LOL

Ahhh.....I've also heard you fellas talk about the dents with the 400's geared for lots of torque.....but that makes sense.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts