Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hey fellas

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome aboard!! if you have any questions at all about grabber green, just let me know! ;)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome!! I'm Chris, moderator for the F-Series pickup sections. If you've got any questions, comments, queries, concerns, or complaints feel free to ask me! :D

Stick around and post up often YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Sorry...didn't mean to confuse you. :) This site even lets work trucks be TOTM. Take a look through that list Chris linked you to.

I love work trucks. Just proves they are used for what they were intended. Mine is a driver mostly. Just light hauling now. Eventually, it will have a hitch for light towing duty.

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the site stick around and you'll learn to love this place

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You know it! Got a few... Off the top of my head I can think of 8-10 female members who have their own usernames. Dont get TOO excited, most of them are affiliated with other members here :rofl: Ohh but Charlene (redneckgirl) is not ;)

..........Dont get TOO excited, most of them are affiliated with otherS.......

Quote corrected for accuracy.

I thought I finally found Miss Right, unfortunately, she was already Mrs. Right (as in married to someone else) which in turn made me Mr. Wrong again (as usual). :headbang:

Such is life. :(

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
She could have beem Miss right now smiliegitrdone

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome aboard. If you stick around, I think you'll learn to love the place.

As the guys said, feel free to post up pictures. Don't worry - we don't all drive perfectly restored trucks. :p

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
WELCOME!! You'll love it here I'm sure!!

BTW:
Now it all makes scencesmiliegitrdone
You haven't been around long enough to know, NOTHING here makes sense! smilietease

Yes, there are alot of work trucks and daily drivers here, but some of us, like me, drive the show trucks! The truck don't know it yet or look it yet, but it will someday! ROFLMAO

Ford Truck Articles