Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

55 F100

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Welcome to the site. :welcome:

Keep us updated on your project. Would love to see pics if you have any and to hear about any progress on the truck

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I'd be interested in hearing what direction you're going to head with your build.. Welcome to the site, great bunch of folks here. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome! Please please gets some pics posted of that rig, I just LOVE those old trucks. Kick up your feet and stay a while :wavey:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome I'm lost and my wife is Ann Found. Enjoy and post often

bobf100

Casey - welcome to the site. It's great to have another "Effie" guy around. We like to kid the other guys on the site that only true pickups that Henry Ford made came from the factory with running boards. We're glad you're here. Would love to hear more about your truck and post some pic's.

Welcome aboard. We love pics even of a bare frame. There is a gallery here you can host them in or in my case I use photobucket. It is free too.

Tell us about the direction you are headed with your project and maybe we can help. Also...in our forum area (53-60) there is a sticky with a list of parts suppliers, clubs, etc. I hope that helps you too.

I have been collecting links for several years now and wanted to share with others.

We have "effies" here from almost bone stock (mine and Nuthin's) to modified fairly well (Bob's and Ed's). There are even a few flatheads running around here (earlier models).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts