Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is a Vcard?

The title asks the question. I was digging around in my user profile and found a "download Vcard". It actually downloads something (which I did not do), so I had to ask. What is it?

I am not familiar with that term or what it might be.

Thanks,
Brian

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah I've noticed it before.

I've yet to really find a GOOD use for vCards... If you're going to email them out your friends, why not just email them your info instead having to worry about saving it in a specific format and then worrying about them being able to open it, etc etc. I dunno...

Fun fact: V-Cards are also known [amongst youngsters] for telling you're a virgin or not. A lot of times someone'll say "you still have you V-Card?!?!", which means "you're still a virgin!?!?" lol

Somone has been hanging out on kiddie sites a little too much....me thinks. :suspicious:

I noticed it was a weird file type when it asked me to download it.

I do not understand it for sure. Seems odd to me.

Just send them the info or have it in your sig line (like I do with the school E-mail address).

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Dude i havent heard that one in awhile.

Remember this
Age/location/sex(gender)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Aaron you are just too much :guns:

Haha yeah Anthony I remember the a/s/l thing. I still do it sometimes just to throw people off, its too funny.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
yea i remember that from the days of AOL. man aol sucked

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I just was looking at this but I have trouble remembering my pass word not alome who has my Vcard.

I was going to change my email address. To [email protected] . And it said my password was different .I think me wife is playing games with me.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts