Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I hate door dings!!!

gary adams

adams1492
Hello, I'm new here, just joined yesterday. An interesting group of posts. I thought I would share the custom work I have done to my 04 f150. I hate door dings so I developed new mounts to hold the factory steps to rotate up when I shut the motor off and lock the doors. And once I got them to work, the perfection bug got a hold of me and I just keep adding more safety features to them. If any of you are interested in them, give me a shout back and I will explain what I can. And thanks for looking. Gary Adams

Last edited by a moderator:

gary adams

adams1492
I do not know how to place pictures, or a video on this thread can anyone help..i did place a you tube video on my first post, but I do not think anyone has seen it.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
To place pictures, you can click on the "gallery" tab 3rd in from the top left on the page....there you will see "upload pictures" and then you can browse your computer to do so.

For YouTube, click on the red "tube" icon when you are posting a message and you will see this:

Place the link inbetween...just the portion of the YouTube address after the = sign and before the & sign.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Your video is all fixed!

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
^^ I tried that Corky :p

Video doesn't exist

:D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
If you have an iPhone, it's an irrelevant question :D

Last edited:

gary adams

adams1492
I want to thank all of you for the help in posting videos and pictures. And I am hoping this video will show. I have placed a couple of pictures in the gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts