Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My next purchase

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
So most of you know that some day in the near future....hard to say when, could be 1 or 2 years (probably not, you never know...but my 4 bay garage with lifts will be first, next year or the year after), could be 5-10, this will be my next purchase......I'll be losing my two dents to the boys and in my older age I want something that I won't need climb in or jump out of.

I'd prefer a 56, but a gen 2 will be what I search.....and it will have all of the options this one has:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331263342039&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^this one's been on ebay for a long time now....maybe the better part of a year I think.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Is that a chevy 350...? That makes me very sad. :(

However the restoration looks top-notch.

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
For whatever reason, I've never gone all gaga over that body style, like a lot of folks. But something like that would definitely be an awesome dd.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^ I might be able to climb in and out of that thing.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
sweet looking truck... looks clean too....

"Item condition: Used"

^^^ i got a kick outta that... i would sure hope 59 truck would be used and not new lol...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts