Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Maybe trading up.

As a promotion, Ford Canada has offered a $2000 credit towards a new/used truck plus trade in. Plus trying to keep your payments relatively the same. So as I understandish. Curiosity got the better of me, so I went down to the local dealer to see what it is about. They didn't have any used trucks in my price range year or colour preference, but the sales man is going to look around to see if he can find what I want. I'm looking to trade in my 2005 Screw 5.4. xlt and get into a 2009-2011 Screw 4.6-5.0 and try to keep within the same payments. I'm doubtful, but its worth looking into because you just never know.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Sounds like a neat deal. I'd sit around and wait until something cheaper or equal comes along so I could get out of payments altogether! Car payments are awful!

Do you have an F150 or Superduty?

Ryan

My only complaint with the 5.4 is it sucks the gas. But I didn't have to go through the headaches of the 5.4 because the truck I bought had all that work done before I bought it. It has the one piece plugs, cam phasers were done. I've had to change a coil, and the fuel regulator thats under the spare tire.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts