Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

admins, mods, etc. different color?

I am bored and not sleepy. LOL

On several other sites, the admins, mods, techs, etc. are different colors on the bottom of the main page that shows who is logged in. General members are all the same color.

That makes it easy to PM whoever is online at the time for assistance or for a problem occuring in a thread.

Just throwing out ideas. Ignore me.....'hiding_smilie'

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Good idea Brian, I've seen that before too.

On a not-so-related note... Is there a way to add Moderator/Admin/Super-mod into our user pane at the top of our posts WITHOUT having to delete our custom user titles? I'd like to keep my custom user title and have it read Moderator somewhere else, so the new members know I'm a mod... And not just me, I dont think any of the mods have Moderator in their user title, it can be very confusing unless you look on the board leaders page.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
That is true..

Maybe it could only show up in the areas that we are actually moderators. I have seen that before.

Since only the admins and Tom are everywhere..the rest of us would not need it to show up every where else.
That's a good idea! :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I think this theme is dark enough isnt it? I mean the forums are lighter colored but it's set against a black background. I like the black background, I like dark colors too.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I have an idea.

Ryan always wears that dang old purple shirt, so we make him purple.
Brad is Blue Goose, so he shall be blue.
I'm green with envy over Brians truck, so Brian will be green.

:D:D:D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Rolling Stones-
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls go by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Any word on a darker skin? I realize the background is black but I'd much prefer white text, with a black background. If at all possible. smilietease

we'll take a look at settings. There's no 'switch' to flip. It'll take a lot of testing to get something right. We'd have to build a skin.

Ryan

Hmm...I assumed the settings were built into Vbulletin. Every other site I am on that uses it has them different colors.

As far as the skins....no clue there.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts