Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Up to 60,000 now and still going good. Starting to get the itch to either go new or do some mods.
You'd look good wrapped in aluminum!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Srsly?

I might have to do that. Everything I have tried is temporary. I even tried the heat gun trick to melt and turn it back black with no success. Only plastic scorching.

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Do it, it's what I did in the overspray business. I have another solution that's a little more involved - but it's permanent and then some. SEM trim spray.

Try the dye first, you'll love it.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I don't mind involved. I just want it to stay black as long as possible. Do you have any long term experience with this dye? I'm not above spray painting these things if that's what it takes.

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If you want to go ahead with the spray, and feel like being involved, that's your plan. Let me start a new thread in the detailing subforum to 'splain everything.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
I am voting new Eco Poof Scott. Everyone here that is working them, loves them. Great fuel mileage unloaded, out tows everything else in its class. It will be my next truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts