Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

reorganize "forum leader page"?

I don't know how many people even know it is there, but should the order not be:

Admins
Super mods
Mods
techs

Then the 18+ group

If somone is looking for a certain "leader", they may not scroll far enough through all the 18+ list to find a super mod or admin.

Or even the techs first...

Or.....?????????

Just asking. :)

Since no one knows its there (Chris!), here is a link to it. http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showgroups.php

EDIT: Along the same lines...there could be a link by each grouping to that page (as in, f-series, engines, general, etc.). That would get the page noticed better.

Some sites list the particular mod for each area by the groupings, but I like the link to the "forum leaders page" better.

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I wish i could give you reps...LOL Didn't know it was there. Now I do. I'm with Brian.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
how did you navigate to that page? I've never seen that before.

Ryan

And you're an Admin here?

But, then again, I've never been there either, I guess ;)

Gunner

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I made the whole thing up just to annoy Ryan and Chris......

Ok...for those without a clue...(apparently everyone but me!)

Scroll to the top of this page...click on "forum". This takes you to the main forum list page. Once there...scroll down.
Just above the post counts and who is online...there are two links. The right side one is forum leaders. The left side is mark forums read.

leaders.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
OH......I knew that......yeah.......um.......I was......um.........just testing........um.......everyone else......Yeah That's it!!! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
so what your sayin is, you didn't buy that??!! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
All I have to say is leave it to the guy to find these things when noone else is around LATE at night!smilietease

I am probably the only one who has been to that page (until now) and I found it a long time ago. The 18+ list and the tech list is getting longer and longer now. The admins and Tom are now shoved way down to the bottom.

That is the only way I knew who modded what after Scott added some new ones to us. Where else is it listed? I have not seen it anywhere.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
to be honest i have never looked for them so i couldn't tell ya. Hell I have a hard enough time keeping up with the posts much less look around the site! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts