Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

supercharged??

Hi there!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and see if anyone has ever tried supercharging their explorer.
I'm trying to build the most unsuspecting sleeper out there and what better vehicle than a '03 explorer? I'm just seeing if anyone else has thought about this or even attempted this in any model. My vehicle has the 4.6 liter v8. Does anyone think it would be possible to use a supercharger destined for the mustang with the same engine? Hope to hear some input soon!smilieFordlogo

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hi there!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and see if anyone has ever tried supercharging their explorer.
I'm trying to build the most unsuspecting sleeper out there and what better vehicle than a '03 explorer? I'm just seeing if anyone else has thought about this or even attempted this in any model. My vehicle has the 4.6 liter v8. Does anyone think it would be possible to use a supercharger destined for the mustang with the same engine? Hope to hear some input soon!smilieFordlogo
go to your dealer and get a motorsports catalog. It'll show any modifications for an explorer.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts