Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Someone make me feel better

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
It has 340k miles.

I've never met anyone who had a truck that looked like that, who took the sort of care of it I'd want if I was to buy a truck with that many miles.

I'd say it's more a testament to the toughness of a Ford that it still runs, than anything that could be called a desirable acquisition.

But that's just me...

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
it looks better than yours..end of story. sorry bud...
Look at tonys truck. It looks real damn similar to my truck. Besides the lift, the motor etc etc and so on. But whos looks better, Mine or tonys...

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Skan your truck is just pretty for me...seriously put some dents in it. Make it dirty...for some reason your truck as clean as it is...bugs the chitt out of me..iono why.

Oh yea i know why. I washed my truck saturday, no wait i tried to to go out and wash the truck and me and ol truck have some time together, I clean it right, But no the ol lady wants to wash it and wouldnt stop spraying me...she missed spots and everytime i said something she freaked. so it was washed wtih some dirty spots...and then a bird chitt on it in the middle of the night. and it rained a day later and it still raining...

LOL

i tried one upping you with a clean under hood area and the mud wouldnt come off...
And there chrome is chipping on my wheels ARRG

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Lol! I'm sorry Skan, that truck is cooler than yours. Yours was a nice clean slate, though.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
if you need something to make you feel better about the fact that someone has a nicer truck than you....iono...that sounds a little like something a woman would say...smilietease

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well I love its a long truck but I like my truck with lift to stuff wells not be clear over top. I like mine er yours better its set up about right. Its just in wrong state.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
if you need something to make you feel better about the fact that someone has a nicer truck than you....iono...that sounds a little like something a woman would say...smilietease
I'm not upset that someone has a nicer truck. I'm upset that I paid the $8k for my truck when I could have bought a truck like THAT one for $8k. THAT's what I want you guys to make me feel better about.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Can't say it is better than yours, but I can say mine is ,,hahahahaha
'biteme'

Seriously that IS a lot of miles in a truck , Diesel or not ,just be happy with what ya got.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
I'm not upset that someone has a nicer truck. I'm upset that I paid the $8k for my truck when I could have bought a truck like THAT one for $8k. THAT's what I want you guys to make me feel better about.

you paid 8k...geee they really got ya.

let me pull up pics of the day i bought mine for 6k.
My buddy ended up buying one exactly like mine about a year ago. Crew cab, 4x4 351 bucket seats, all kinds of goodys for about 6500 bucks with 82k on it.

i got mine for 6k with 86k on it. Bucket seats, perfect interior. the dude that owned it before me. Drove a mercedes every day to work and to this out hunting.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
you paid 8k...geee they really got ya.

let me pull up pics of the day i bought mine for 6k.
My buddy ended up buying one exactly like mine about a year ago. Crew cab, 4x4 351 bucket seats, all kinds of goodys for about 6500 bucks with 82k on it.

i got mine for 6k with 86k on it. Bucket seats, perfect interior. the dude that owned it before me. Drove a mercedes every day to work and to this out hunting.
Me and Goose had this discussion already , he lives in HIPPYVILLE , everything cost more there in that weird land to the left of everything.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
why you keeping pics of other mens trucks? Kinda gay

i more of a blue truck fan here....But i didnt get that option. My truck is silver, my dads truck is green. And my old blue...is well blue.

plus i wouldnt be talking crap about paint colors there all weird.

My truck is silver frost poly if i remember right. My dads is woodland green, but the following model year of woodland green look totally different. My moms old van was silverish grey...but it was called gold parchment..

Old blue is umm i cant remember what the blue is called, But its also got a white grill and wheels, thats wimbledon white...

so dont get technical on colors there scooter...

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts