Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How about this Centurion?

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Hoping to see a Engine pic ,but over all looks very nice, even has the wood on the dash that Centurion did, Lost would love to see this.
Not a big fan of the body kit it has though. Low miles to boot ,,
RED still looks better.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
if it were a 4x2 then the body kit would fit in, but being a 4x4 i just don't like the way it looks with it one it. but it does look like a nicely down truck though!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I already showed it to Larry :p

Good lookin truck, but I agree it would need to lose those ground effects as soon as I bought it.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Jaundiced car-guy eye: I'd want a Carfax first AND get it up in the air. I'm not liking how the doors line up on the driver's side at all. Florida's a potential problem in itself- very loose DMV, easy state to wash a title in (flood vehicle central down there). No plates on it, meaning it was probably bought at auction. Not always a bad thing, but silences the story of where it's been and what it's done.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
My wife said I talked about it in my sleep for 2 nights. Course she blames Chris.

Nice truck . Like everyone said I'd loose the body kit . The doors are not bad I could kit that. I don't care if was wrecked . I'm from the land of rust so a solid body is all I need. Guess I'll find one to build because of the $ they get out of them

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i liek the body kit, But hey i drive a 2wd. But it would not last long on my truck. But it would look different for the time being.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yep that was cheap . A reg truck with nice body and 100000 that year is getting that here.

Ford Truck Articles