Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

fuel pump relay

well i was wondering were i could get the plug that the relay plugs into for fuel pump got a wire that corroded into found it after i bought a 90 dollor fuel pump so i just need the pig tail to get it runnin again any ideas thx

Fellro

Staff member
Rock Auto had them:
STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Part # S659 {#937204} Blade Terminals; Terminal Gender: Female; Number of Wires: 5; Number of Terminals: 5; Number of Connector Cavities: 4; Harness Length - Inches: 7"; Connector Gender: Male
Black; 4 Term. Female
Autozone and the other box stores can get them, have them look it up by S659 like in the description. They may have to order it in though.

getimage.php

thx for the help really came in handy

:guns:
Rock Auto had them:
STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Part # S659 {#937204} Blade Terminals; Terminal Gender: Female; Number of Wires: 5; Number of Terminals: 5; Number of Connector Cavities: 4; Harness Length - Inches: 7"; Connector Gender: Male
Black; 4 Term. Female
Autozone and the other box stores can get them, have them look it up by S659 like in the description. They may have to order it in though.

getimage.php

sure did make my life alot easier, other forums act like ur askin to sleep with there old lady or something again ths alot:guns: :guns: :guns: smilietease

Fellro

Staff member
Helps a little when I did that for a living for 4 years... ;)

Fellro

Staff member
Oh, a little trade secret I used is all terminology... Whenever you look for a plug with wires, search "pigtail".

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts