Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone want pics

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
When I get funds I'm going to go through the front end . New coils ,shocks,repack bearings, rotor turn possible flex lines etc . Like to pull the diff also to do seals and go synthetic, but I got 1 day a week to work on it. And limited $ right now. Dang 3 day (weather) work weeks .

Heck if someone wants to use to do a write up its fine by me. Just let me know what want and I'll do a write up .

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I'd be interested, definitely be good know how to have.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'll get a disc made then . Will be couple weeks , I'm just checking out this week and getting 3 wisdom teeth pulled Fri . Of 9 that is. They never helped me. So no work on weekend.

No laughing at my backwoods way of doing things.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Larry you're welcome to send the pic disc to me and I can post the pics on my photobucket if you want. I look forward to seeing you progress :)

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Larry I thought you were a carpenter?Sorry bout the wiz teeth.....my gf had hers pulled and it killed me to see her in that kinda pain and there's nothin I could do......do the write up...I wanna see.....

JR

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Larry I thought you were a carpenter?Sorry bout the wiz teeth.....my gf had hers pulled and it killed me to see her in that kinda pain and there's nothin I could do......do the write up...I wanna see.....

JR
Yep I'm a carpenter. Been working on a railroad tank car place. 12 Buildings 1 is 60x 800 Yep thats right. Its a muddy mess or ice. So if it rains,snows or is to muddy no work . The last 2 week I got 2 finish 1 of the dialysis center I was working on so I'm inside.

They r only taking the 3 wisdom on left side top and all need cut out . So I might not work on SAT. Its not pretty and I'm scary to begin with .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey Larry you're welcome to send the pic disc to me and I can post the pics on my photobucket if you want. I look forward to seeing you progress :)

Sounds good . I was going to get My CVS to do it. And put it in Kodac internet
account . I got to figure out the pics thing sooner or later.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
fun being a carpenter huh?
My dads been doing it for going on 30 year now. Even owned his own shop at one time. Now he co-owns a shop that does house for rich people (even steven tyler.)
Im due for wisdom teeth removal here soon....:suspicious:

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
3 wisdom teeth on the top left? Am I missing something? I thought there was only one on each back corner? Damn, I'm mis-informed lol.

Oh nvm, I was right at least in my case. 4 total, 2 top, 2 bottom. But in some cases up to 8? Holy. And in some cases they take out 4 and 4 grow back? Eeek.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
fun being a carpenter huh?
My dads been doing it for going on 30 year now. Even owned his own shop at one time. Now he co-owns a shop that does house for rich people (even steven tyler.)
Im due for wisdom teeth removal here soon....:suspicious:

Been doing it since 84. Its OK but all the bad knees and back r setting in .

I a boss now so its a little different . I tell someone else to lift it :bowdown:
But I'd really like to go back to selling parts etc a heck more fun and no head aches . Unless like chris air box it take 3 weeks to get there.

I had 4 guy working for me at 1 time ,roofs siding ,decks ,even houses. But I like to spend time with kids.

Ford Truck Articles