Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Radiator Leaking once again

makuloco2000

Certified Ford Tech
Now I know replacing a radiator is pretty straight forward but on this particular model it's a little more complicated with the "modular" system, as it seemed overly complicated to me a tech and might be daunting to a DIY. Now that I have done 10 or so of these over the years I figured I would make a video of the procedure from start to finish. Hope this helps as this can be a costly repair, but doesn't have to be.

Fellro

Staff member
Thanks for posting, very helpful! I see you have a wealth of information available to share.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Cool.. Have you ever talked to Senior Master Tech on YouTube? He does a lot of the same stuff especially with 6.0's. He could probably give you some real good tips.. He's been out of doing the videos for a lil bit due to family/health issues

Fellro

Staff member
So are you a certified Ford tech? If so, we would love for you to participate in the Certified Ford Tech forum, and we could also perhaps be able to put these videos such that they don't get lost in the shuffle. If you happen to notice, we have some sub sections for tech manuals that a member has loaded up.

makuloco2000

Certified Ford Tech
Cool.. Have you ever talked to Senior Master Tech on YouTube? He does a lot of the same stuff especially with 6.0's. He could probably give you some real good tips.. He's been out of doing the videos for a lil bit due to family/health issues
Yes I follow him on Youtube and Facebook for over a year now. He has really helped me back when I was unsure on how to do certain things on diesels. Everything else I am comfortable with Ford wise. I've been working on them day in day out for 9 years now at the dealer. I love his videos but they don't expand to the depth and models that I work on. So he actually inspired me to do my own tech videos.

Ford Truck Articles