Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

63 F100

Hi All-Just posting in. Building a lowered 63 F100. Currently have swapped in a 302, Duals and Radiator scavenged from a 70 F100, with a C4 with Lokar shifter, Flipped the front axle, working on flipping the rear axle. Rebuilt the steering column, AM radio still works, recovered the seat with a LMC Kit (not real happy with the results). See about Photos later. Kel

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Hi All-Just posting in. Building a lowered 63 F100. Currently have swapped in a 302, Duals and Radiator scavenged from a 70 F100, with a C4 with Lokar shifter, Flipped the front axle, working on flipping the rear axle. Rebuilt the steering column, AM radio still works, recovered the seat with a LMC Kit (not real happy with the results). See about Photos later. Kel

Bump! would really like to see some pic's :)

Hey, I have a 63 as well and about to put a 289 with a c4, just ordered the lokar shifter, how has it held up for you? I've heard mixed reviews

I haven't actually gotten it running yet, 90% assembled, my observation is that it was a pain in the backside to assemble, but as near as I can tell it seems to shift very smoothly. Will know beter about how well the neutral safety works when I finish the wiring. The only other thing would be how expensive it appears to be to add a selector indicator and and backup light switch- like I said though it appears to work well.

If anyone knows-I just c-notched the frame on the 63, boxed the inside of the fram, does it need additional plating or reinforcement?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Go to the gallery tab , then to the upload tab, scroll down and you will see a place that has 6 spots that say browse....click on that which will open up your picture files on your computer....select the files that you want.
When done, hit upload and let it complete the upload.
Then copy the "bb" code and paste it in your post.
I find it helpful to keep 2 tabs open while doing this

Well it runs now-has the narrow box on, no paint, just need to dix some leaks, patch the floor and finish the exhaust. Not done-just do-able. still need to post pics

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts