Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

like to add shocks to 1979 F700

Hello. I am new to this and any forum and am rather new to computers and typing. So this will take some getting use to, and figuring how to look up old info.. Need to find shock mount front and rear for a 1979 F700(this thing is going to cripple me) that is used offroad, these were optional in this era, the lower front mounts are there but nothing else. I believe the mount are standard from early 70-mid 80's for F600 and F700, looking at various old service manuals anyway. I could make them but looking for an easier way. Wreckers in our area didn't have any. I guess with computer experience it would be easy to find but I need a better starting spot as I get a headache on this thing, cant relax. Too much info and cant narrow it down . Thanks for any assistance.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not much help...but I'd imagine a local 4wd shop could fab anything you could want. Did a quick google search and this thread was the first hit...haha.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts