Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Seat covers?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Who's got them, how do you like them, do they fit good, and what brand did you buy?

Most of us know how easy the fabric in the 04 and up trucks stain so I figured I would get this started and see what are the best seat covers to get. Might be an upgrade for me in the near future.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
I haven't checked in awhile but you used to be able to buy seat covers from the dealer, they were decent and priced well.

F150

easy
I have the AdvanceAuto el cheapo's ($14.99). They seem to function well (ie; cover the seats). And are the best color match I could find on the gray interior. The install was kinda mucked, with the seatbelts and all. The push pins on the passenger side airbag sensor wire was a pain, but I got through it.....

After searching for days and refusing to pay upwards of $150 for just one set of seats (Super Crew), I finally ran across a custom fitted set from a seller on ebay. $75 got me complete sets for the front and rear seats including the armrest and head rests with a year warrenty. They are expected to arrive tommorrow or Friday, after I install them I will post back and let you guys know. Oh, in case you guys want to check the store, its name is Champion Seat Covers.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
seat covers yea...but she keeps asking me to marry her...:suspicious:

every time anyone brings up seat covers i can't resist showing mine off

got the from http://precisionfit.com
both sets are neoprene. pricey but worth it

in the 97 250
IMG_0448.jpg

in the 02 ranger
IMG_0113Small.jpg

I dont have any pics yet but they came in today and I put them on this evening. They fit great and look great. They are made of heavy material and are stain proof and have a 1 year warranty.

Not yet slmann. I was going to take some but killed the cameras battery at my daughters birthday party. I am back at work now but will take some when I get back home. I will to con the wife into getting some before than but I cant promise that.

100_1785.jpg

100_1784.jpg

100_1783.jpg

I could have did a better job of installing them, it was 8 at night. I will fix them later. All in all I am very happy with them for the money.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts