Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Makes all the girls go .....

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
looks pretty sick man! sounds great too!

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Don't know where your from but around here that would make all the girls say "whats that smell it stinks" Lol.. Looks good, gotta love the black smoke!! Thats what makes it look cool, black smoke = power.. smiliegitrdone

Storm

LOL Thanks guys.. I still got some more work to do.. I got few engine programs that will suck the girls into the seat through every gear :p

Need to pull the cab and drop the studs in.. I'm procrastinating tho.. Or being lazy LMAO

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
That was cool... now if I could make exhaust stacks fit on or into my Excursion!!! smiliegitrdone

Went to your web site and gallery:
http://www.1badass4x4.com/gallery/

Site looks great... and thank You to you and your brother for serving in Iraq, but I sure hated to see the FTE logo (Texas Chapter) in the upper right hand corner of your welcome page... personally, I hate FTE incase anyone was wondering where I stand on this issue!!!
'biteme' 'drama' :whyclick: :please die: 'wtf' :not caring: :headbang: smiliestirthepot

Last edited:

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
That was cool... now if I could make exhaust stacks fit on or into my Excursion!!! smiliegitrdone

Went to your web site and gallery:
http://www.1badass4x4.com/gallery/

Site looks great... and thank You to you and your brother for serving in Iraq, but I sure hated to see the FTE logo (Texas Chapter) in the upper right hand corner of your welcome page... personally, I hate FTE incase anyone was wondering where I stand on this issue!!!
'biteme' 'drama' :whyclick: :please die: 'wtf' :not caring: :headbang: smiliestirthepot

Jeff, it is amazing how we have the same feelings about FTE!!! Next month will be a year since leaving FTE, and I haven't missed it at all!! Maybe some day Ken Payne & company will realize how important the members are!!
FTF knows how important members are, and shows it!!!

Storm

Well... Until I get an official logo from FTF, it will continue to be blank for them.. I'm still waiting on the logo so that I can put it up on the list..

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts