Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My dream truck!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
If someone asked me to build a truck with an unlimited budget, I suspect it would look similar to my dent more for practicality purposes (a super cap with a full size bed is hard to tool around town in) and the Gen 6 is my favorite Gen, but aside from that, this thing would be pretty darn close:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/ford/unspecified/1566325.html

Wow, this thing is pretty incredible with all the options they put in it. I still never understood how someone could put 10's of thousands into a build (a lot of it is comfort/luxury stuff like sun roof, power windows, leather seats, etc.) and not include AC....anyways, that would be the only thing I'd add, but dang, what a unique and beautiful rig....love that it's not so long, but still has family functionality unlike my regular cab dent.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow, what a ride.

Ryan

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Im 1 winning powerball ticket away.....lol Awesome rig!

If you win, get a good attorney, estate attorney, and for God's sake, let me handle the taxes! And all I ask for payment.....is this rig, at least for the first year fees! :goldteef:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Found this on the "How Stuff Works" website as part of a history of the '57 - '60 Fords. I like this truck.

1957-1960-ford-f-series-4_1_.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts