Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

You'll like this one

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Am working acrossed street from *oy*t* garage . They r using a sweet 94-96 Sport broncosmiliepeelout to plow their lot . Guess the new truck can't handle it .

I noticed at lunch :shocked: and laughed so hard I put pepsi through my nose.:rofl: smilieFordlogo

I think I'll let this one pass on the terms of "I don't like seeing new trucks plow snow"

Nevertheless ironic to see a Ford doing the dirty work YelloThumbUp

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
wonder if the guy with the deep voice on Tv ever seen that one coming.

Mike

Michigan
NICE! Shoulda got a video of that. I see broncos with plows on them all the time, rear quarters are falling off and crap but must be cuz of the tight turning radius? And its one awesome truck smilietease

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea broncos are the best to plow with, my truck even tho its a SCLB is sometimes a pain, mostly caus some driveways are so damn small. Garages are always in the way, i got some good ones that I do, nice and easy.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha classic. you should have taken a video of it and posted it online. we when the delaerships deliver to our shop, a lot of them use fords or chevy's to deliver in. toyota uses a ford box van i gave the driver crap for it, he was like "yeah i know"

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I dont know how this posted double????

Yes I might just go out next storm and take some vidio. They take in Toyota trades often . So a used one wouldn't be a problem.

Well they got a quality Bronco I looked at it . Heck it go $6000 + Here easy . It has to be low miles . And on rust under it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts