Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brand new 2012 F150 Lariat

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
'Tis the season Ryan...get on it..I'm sure the OL would like to drive it as well :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Pfft...those seem like minor details.

:D

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Since I pay virtually no attention to the sticker prices of full-loaded pickups, what's the sticker on a rig like that?

I looked on their page for a link to a PDF of the window sticker, but I didn't see one.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
D'oh. Thanks Doug.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Check this baby out...

http://mattford.com/NewFordCars/2012_Ford_F-150_Buckner_1FTFW1CFXCFC41029.aspx

Because it's brand new and they want to get a 2012 off the lot REALLY badly, the price on this Lariat is REALLY good.

Ryan

The lesson for the dealer is not to inventory a $37,000 2WD pickup. He's not in Texas, which is the only geographical place in the US (well, the Gulf Coast) where there's actually a market for that setup- and even there it's pretty thin. 2WD's are bought on price- which means a much lower option content. And solid white trucks scream "company vehicle." XL with a 5.0 and rubber floors. Ford sells them like that by the trainload- literally.

For the consumer, KBB or NADA won't care that you bought a brand-new two-yr old truck when they put a trade-in value on it. Unless someone bought it to keep it a long time, they'll get murdered when they trade it in.

Where's the real market for that truck? Mexico. Serious- except it probably won't be crossing the border legally if it makes it there.

Ford Truck Articles