Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My POS Camaro wheels

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Austin would be proud.

Putting my chrome wheels on to better sell the car. They've been in storage for 2 years and winter rims are on there now.

Before:
2013-05-15_18-12-58_166_zps8d286626.jpg

After:
2013-05-15_18-13-14_544_zps83494e35.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thanks fellas. When I put them on next week, I'll post another pic.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
They turned out very nice.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
That IS a nice mullet mobile.

Good luck on your sale.

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Looks very good, Ken. Who has to sleep in the tent at night?

Only when I'm busted.

What year is that car? Just wondering because of the dual rectangle headlights.

Ryan

It's a 96. This generation, other than Gen 1 is my favorite style.

They have mood icicle christmas lighting to go along with their night in the tent.

:rolling laugh:

Ugly car.

I like the looks, always have. The engineering completely sucks......the designers were on one side of the country and the engineers were on another side and both were drunk trying to put this thing together.

But about 5 years ago, I traded my 89 Camaro for this 96......wanted more of a daily driver than a hot rod.....this 89 was a mean machine......too much power and loud and not very comfortable.

This picture is for Duncan: My POS chebys!

We're selling the camaro and mustang because they've sat in my back storage barn for the last two years and are just rotting away.......we were hoping to be able to use them again, but with baby #2 on the way, it will be a few more years and with these things not running, they're going to get ruined.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks good, but did you wax them? :D

I like the '83 thru 90? gen models too Ken (but if we're talking camaros then my favorite would be '70 or '71) - i've only ever driven one and that was the 305 with the 4spd auto ..... not overly grunty but a nice cruiser with a mellow sound - i can't remember what mpg's it got but the owner reckoned it was pretty good.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Looks good, but did you wax them? :D

I used scotchbright to get most of the grime and pitting out, then my fu"kken wax after.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I like the '83 thru 90? gen models too Ken (but if we're talking camaros then my favorite would be '70 or '71) - i've only ever driven one and that was the 305 with the 4spd auto ..... not overly grunty but a nice cruiser with a mellow sound - i can't remember what mpg's it got but the owner reckoned it was pretty good.

Yeah 2nd gen camaros are pretty sweet also.

My 96 (only 6 cyl) got 27 mpg's highway.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts