Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Owner of 1966 F250 Styleside

Hello everyone,
I recently purchased a 1966 F250 Styleside with 77K miles on the numbers matching Inline 6 300/4speed Trans. I'm intending on keeping it as original as possible and am looking for good websites for parts.
The truck is in drivable shape atm, but I would like to of course make it better while keeping what I can of the factory build. I know I'll be replacing the right front fender and inner as the only problem I see so far is the front passenger side looks like it was hit straight on the bumper or like a large rock hit under the bumper. The hood is in excellent shape but does not line up with the hood latch. Here's a link to the listing I found for it after I purchased it:

http://www.salvage-cars-for-sale.info/salvage/for-sale-ford-f250-1966-MjEwNjE3NjI

I guess I'm saying "Hi" to this forum and looking for some expertise/advice as I begin this labor of love.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Nice truck.....good luck with the minor restore. We love pictures on here!!! Ask anyone that knows me!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts