Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

95 F350 Sound Clip

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Sounds nice, man. I really wish I had a kickass microphone to do my truck some justice.

Did ya listen to my clip?

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Dang meng.. we must been up lastnight diong the same thing... i got a new camara and had to test the sound cuality soo i made a short one to.. at 12.30 AM
its Cool we have the same muffler.. same engine but with different sounds.. but yours has headers...and tips.. mine is a after axle dump.. see how you can do different setups to get different sounds??

video discription
backing up in the garage.. then placing the camara near the rear muffler
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa217/demon6696/?action=view&current=latenightsoundclip.flv

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

it never popped like that at 0:16 before when i revved it this was the first time.. what cuasis this? bad sign or good?

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Chris your truck sounds great , can't wait til I get the headers, and Jurgen your right , yours has a different sound but still sounds awesome , on a sidenote when I watched your video it almost like a slasher flic , waiting for someone to scream,lol.

Mike

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Chris your truck sounds great , can't wait til I get the headers, and Jurgen your right , yours has a different sound but still sounds awesome , on a sidenote when I watched your video it almost like a slasher flic , waiting for someone to scream,lol.

Mike

HAHAHAH yeahhhhh i was thinking the same thing lol.. but no luckely its just a exhuast clip..

and thanks for the compliment on the sound ;):guns:

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea all of urs sounds good also. Geat minds think alike. Everyone annoyin nighbors to make sound clips. My digital camera was sittin ontop of a garbage can upside down infront of the exhaust tips. Jurgen urs is a 3" single in Flowmaster 40? The diff sound is also from the headers and maybe caus mine is dual in/dual out? RoadVirus and ACarbone ur mics dont do justice. Yall got to get some digital camera like me and Jurgen lol. smilietease

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I have a digital camera, it just sucks for recording. Maybe I need to experiment with placement..

I'm a converted headers lover for life, that's for sure.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I have had headers on everything I drove. I had them on my 88 Wranger with the 4.2. They were funny. My stang got them, and when I get my next car/truck its going to have them. I love the power gians, and the sound. Ill have to make a sound clip of my stang. Maybe ill go do that now.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Yea all of urs sounds good also. Geat minds think alike. Everyone annoyin nighbors to make sound clips. My digital camera was sittin ontop of a garbage can upside down infront of the exhaust tips. Jurgen urs is a 3" single in Flowmaster 40? The diff sound is also from the headers and maybe caus mine is dual in/dual out? RoadVirus and ACarbone ur mics dont do justice. Yall got to get some digital camera like me and Jurgen lol. smilietease

my neighbours dont like me very much lol..

yep mine is single in 3" and single 3" out... its a flowmaster 40 delta flow tough.

ohh yours is dual in and dual out? ohh thats why ;) sounds awsome!smilieFordlogo

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea, mine is Orig 40 also, the delta flows are supposed to be a bit quieter. Go look in the custom fab section on my Y-pipe and exhaust. I used to live in a town house. There was 6 of them, split in 1/2, so 12 families all together. They hated me. Had my truck on jack stands for a week just to piss em off, caus they always complained to my parents but never me. Told my parents to tell them to come tell me if they got a prob. They couldnt caus I fixed all the junk boxes when they broke. And I did all the plowin in the winter caus the assoation couldnt afford it. I ended up finding out that they stole from the maintanance fees, and I went to the pres of the assoation and was like ur a jerk off, but with a f word. So anyway we left after that and now the shovel the place. HAHAHA. Oh yea I tuned my subs at night. JL1000/1 with 2 12"s in my Stang. Oh yea can you say I woke everyone up. I ran open headers for a week on my truck. It was great. Id leave and just mash the gas. Here is my new place now.
IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Ill upload some better pics of my Garage and such.

Last edited:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
waw nice place... got place for the stang and your truck nicely and maybe a few projects ;)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Right now I got, my F350, my stang, my friends stang, my bros Talon with a blown engine, my cousins Maxima. And sometimes when it snows I get my friends other car, 88 Trans AM. And I still got room. Its so nice. I went from 2 parkin spots to, where you can park it you park it there.
Here is my Stang and my moms Grand Marquis in the garage, she rearended someone so I was fixin at the time, so it got a spot.
1988FordMustangGTand1996MercuryGran.jpg

Here is friends stang by itself. He usually has Cobra R's on it but we got these for free so we were testin it out.
1997FordMustangGTBullits.jpg

Here is my Stang and Truck in the garage. The truck just fits if I have the reciever sit on the wall.
1988FordMustangGTand1995FordF350XL.jpg

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
69 Fastback is next on my list, but prob last to get lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts