Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Raptor jumps 90 feet!

Ford Raptor jumps 90 feet!

Rednecks with Paychecks jumps their Ford Raptor 90 feet and destroys the truck. Hit the jump at about 60 mph and way over shoots the landing. I did not actually know the rednecks, just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
At least that one isn't sitting in the Harris Teeter parking lot. Stock still means stock.

Like a good neighbor, Statefarm...err...EMS is there.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
wonder when the guy driving finally went from "this is going to be awesome" to "this was a bad idea". In the air or when they hit the ground?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
wonder when the guy driving finally went from "this is going to be awesome" to "this was a bad idea". In the air or when they hit the ground?

At the exact same time he realized his father in law is now going to beat his backside. No way can I believe it was that guys truck.

At the exact same time he realized his father in law is now going to beat his backside. No way can I believe it was that guys truck.

If it didn't before, it along with all of the damage belongs to him now.... With this video showing what happened going viral (over 200k views SINCE I posted it last eve), neither Ford or the insurance company will accept responsibility....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
neither Ford or the insurance company will accept responsibility....

And rightfully so. I just can't believe someone that could afford a truck like that...and paid for it themselves, would be willing to throw 50k down the drain like that...and if he is, I'll let him throw it at me next time.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Bad part, we've had them try to warranty stuff like that. Usually, if they're doing that, someone will put it on you tube (last two we've caught because of it).

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I hope they get on Tosh.0 so they can get a web redemption, lol, or video breakdown of the week... lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts