Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome Nuthin

Just wanted to welcome a new member.

Be nice guy this is a friend of mine. :)

Introduce yourself and tell eveyone what you drive. We love pics too!

Nuthin

Passed By Everyone!
CO
Why, thank you! I'm Karen and I drive a '56 Effie when the weather is good. He's currently huddled in the garage because of snow and the cold and I'm reduced to driving vehicles I don't love as much.

Glad to see you karen. I think I see another 56 as TOTM down the road. We have had two so far. For those who do not know...hers is original. Even more so than mine. She has had "Old Horse" for a while now.

If you get time, add some photos to the gallery here. (or photobucket) or ....

and post a thread introducing "Old Horse" to everyone. We have our own area down there for our trucks. :)

bobf100

Welcome Karen - it's nice to see more ladies joining the site and it's nice to have another 56 F100. Would love to see pictures of your truck. :welcome:

WHOOOO another 56 F100!!!! bigdance

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hi Nuthin' - I just arrived here a couple days ago myself but it's always nice to see another familiar truck!
Tim

Nuthin

Passed By Everyone!
CO
Well, since my old truck is currently bunkered-in in the garage (the newer stuff is out in the weather.. go figger!); I don't have many current pics. Since some of you might not have seen it before, here's the link to the website I started when I dragged the truck out of the weeds ... the last time. You'll get TIRED of all the pics I took then.

http://home.earthlink.net/~nuthin/OldHorse1.htm

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts