Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mod motor cams

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
So I've been parts shopping for the CV. Looking at cams and saw the stage 1 and stage 2 pieces offered. Stage 1 is for n/a street/strip applications stage 2 is s/s forced induction applications. Just thinking as to how the stage 2 units would work n/a until the forced induction was added.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Stage 2 will tend to "hunt" a little more until a proper tune is added and a blower.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yes I would call Rick at Amazon Tuning, he is the MAN when it comes to tuning these motors. He would be able to shoot you over a custom tune via email if you have a tuner, or send the whole package via mail if you need the tuner. I trust what he has to say and was VERY happy with my custom tune on my rig.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Yes I would call Rick at Amazon Tuning, he is the MAN when it comes to tuning these motors. He would be able to shoot you over a custom tune via email if you have a tuner, or send the whole package via mail if you need the tuner. I trust what he has to say and was VERY happy with my custom tune on my rig.

He used to be the man... There are tins of issues popping up with his business practices

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well I can say nothing bad about him. He was willing to swap some mod engine parts one time for a tune. only charged me $100 for another and on the last time I called him, he sent me the tune for free!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts