Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

There is a cup holder on ebay

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Just had to do it for Skan. Its there was a whole discussion on them and I would post if found them .

But if anyone needs ones for the console I do have a cheap replacement that looks stock

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
:post pics:

Mike

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

For the seat mounted cup holder or the console cup replacemant????

The next time one is on eBrft I'll let you guys know . But then Chris will really pick on me then. Just like old times.

my self I like the cup holders keeps your coffee off your dash or worse yet your lap-ouch!!!
. . . . .yep.......YEP ! ! ! smiliewhathesaid ........better to spill towards the floor/carpet, than onto / into the dash & gauges ! ! ! :wasntme: :fan: :eek: :rofl2:

mr. Charles

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey c'mon now! I only made 1 or two posts over there, and it was to follow up on a guy that gave me some good advice, figured he deserved a thank you.

And the story behind the cup holder is just that Larry was always making threads called "cup holder on ebay" on the 'other site', because they're tough to find so he was trying to help out the other guys who needed them. After he posted so many of them the guys started makin' jokes about how he LOVED those cup holders. Lol

hey come on Chris everybody else gives you a hard time-why should i be different???--just pulling your chain-don't take it personal-just take it ha-ha-ha!!! just trying to get things moving on here tonight-1st night all week I've been home before 9pm

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
hey come on Chris everybody else gives you a hard time-why should i be different???--just pulling your chain-don't take it personal-just take it ha-ha-ha!!! just trying to get things moving on here tonight-1st night all week I've been home before 9pm
Haha I know brother, sorry if I came off like a jerk :p

:suspicious: ........ :spank: ......smilieneenar ......:funnypostabove: ...... :hehehm: . . . . . :wave: 2_all . . .

mr. Charles

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
OK- wait a minute here. Cupholders are serious bizness.
toetap05.gif
I've passed on a few cars and trucks over the years because they wouldn't hold my big-azz 24 oz coffee cup... The one I go everywhere with.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts