Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

November 2012 Truck Of The Month

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to the dentside domination coalition...congrats.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Congrats! A well deserved honor!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job...

Congratulations Bob - thats a great looking rig and a neat story of the build

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Thank You all for the congrats & positive feedback..I really do appreciate it guys! I have put my heart and soul in this rig..it means that much to me.I am Honered & Humbled to represent FTF as the November 2012 TOTM! Now a Member of the Elite Class of the many Fine Fords that reside here!!!

During the purchase of the vehicle that spring day in May 4& 1/2 yrs ago,there were many folks who called this rig to far to bring back,too much work,its been Frankensteined,ect..ect ect...I just grinned for i saw the good in it..there were way to many upgrades to let this rig die or be parted out.This rig is living proof of a dream come true for me and goes to show if i can do it being an average individual like anyone else..it CAN be done.Stand Proud FTF you all played a major role in my succeeding to do the work correctly as possible for a modified vehicle of its nature.I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Dad would have been proud of this one!! Stay tuned there is more in store for her.......In due Time....smilieFordlogo ....Bob

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts