Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Show your f-150 at work!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
how bout everybody shows thier truck working! like hauling stuff, pulling stuff, and so on. i had more pics but i think they got deleted on my old comp......:headbang:

here are a few of my truck (in action)

taking some brush to the dump...4 truck loads!smiliegitrdone
06-27-06_2008-1.jpg

06-27-06_2007-1.jpg

back in the day when i first got it and used it for landscaping
DSCF1703-1.jpg

i also used it to pull my el camino around when i was restoring it
2323724_2_full.jpg

DSCF2154.jpg

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Pulling a 2000 lb trailer for a family friend loaded with about 2000 lbs worth of metal shop furniture, oversize tires, wheels, and other misc items, PLUS another 1000 lbs worth of misc car parts and shop tools in the bed. That blue table laying upside down on the trailer had about a 2 inch thick SOLID STEEL tabletop. That thing was damn near 1000 lbs by itself. We had to use a lift gate to get it to the level of the trailer and basically let it FALL onto the trailer and hope it was in the right spot. Not to mention it was lathered with grease from being used in a shop for years so we couldn't get a good hold on it. That was pretty scary.
DSC00685.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

She pulled pretty well but hot damn I could tell that thing was behind me comin' up the the grades. Course that was back when I had my 3.55s, I'm anxious to see how these 4.10s do :)

Hey Travis I've always wondered, why did you have a light on your roof for a while?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i was working for my friends landscaping company for a little while and used it while i was on the job with the truck. and the cops never pull over a vehicle that looks like a contruction vehicle/electric company vehicle :) it was only a magnetic kind though. i still have it and put it on whenever im pulling a trailer that is overloaded, or there is an emergency weather condition(like a snowstorm/flashflood) so people will see me through the snow/fog/rain.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
i was working for my friends landscaping company for a little while and used it while i was on the job with the truck. and the cops never pull over a vehicle that looks like a contruction vehicle/electric company vehicle :) it was only a magnetic kind though. i still have it and put it on whenever im pulling a trailer that is overloaded, or there is an emergency weather condition(like a snowstorm/flashflood) so people will see me through the snow/fog/rain.
Wow good idea :) I think we might have one of those layin' around my garage somewhere... Hmmmm...

hey here's a picture of my truck with a little more than a half cord in the bed.

01-26-08_1634.jpg

heres a shot from higher up showing the superduty in the background

01-26-08_1628.jpg

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
this is what my truck looks like on a regular basis:
mikestruck2-5-2008004.jpg

and this is what it does for fun a few times during the summer without the ladders of course:
truckandcamper.jpg

Mike

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
He bought them , and couldn't put em' on cuz he lives in hippieland , I plan on taking them off his hands , we been giving him a hard time over it for a while now, it's a very sensitive topic for him.

Mike

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts