Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Want to Trade: Tow Mirrors off an 04 for 09+ Lariat or FX4 Mirrors

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Been back and forth on this but finally made my mind up----As the title states, looking for some 2009+ Mirrors off of a Lariat or FX4 that have the white cap. I am looking to trade my tow mirrors off of my 04. Even trade! You mirrors MUST have:

• power
  • heated
  • signal
  • Oxford White Cap (MAY consider regular black ones, but will still need to have the rest of the features & have to have some boot if no white cap)
  • and a puddle light would be awesome as my tow mirrors have that feature
  • excellent condition

It would be even trade, we each cover our shipping. Let me know!! My mirrors are in excellent condition with no scratches or anything.

I want to trade back down to regular mirrors because these tow mirrors are becoming a hassle to me. I park between two poles at work in a parking shed, and i have to roll down my mirror window, pull mirror in, park, then roll window up. Also, they just stick out too far for my comfort, I about had two people take them off yesterday! Do my loss is your gain.

I know these are popular mirrors, so let me know what you have!! Once we decide on a trade, we will figure out something with shipping. This is my only ride, so we will have to figure something out. I will have all bugs and stuff cleaned off of them as well LOL

2012-07-24_16-54-33_551.jpg

2012-07-24_16-55-00_578.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts