Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Our '97 Expedition Detailed 'n Lookin' New Again

Welp, we just picked up our '97 Expedition from JK Auto Detailing...... Our 15 year old Expedition looks as good as it did when my BIL took delivery of it 15 years ago...

7-21-12001Large.jpg

7-21-12002Large.jpg

7-21-12003Large.jpg

7-21-12004Large.jpg

7-21-12005Large.jpg

7-21-12006Large.jpg

7-21-12007Large.jpg

7-21-12008Large.jpg

7-21-12011Large.jpg

7-21-12009Large.jpg

7-21-12010Large.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That detailer does great work.
He just needs to be more careful on the plates he seems to buff the numbers of all he does :)

Haha....it must be a pain to have to keep replacing plates after they buff them out so hard like that...

But seriously, man, that thing really looks like it could have rolled off the lot this morning...wow. You either do not have any miles on it, or you just really, really take good care of it, or a little of both, cause wow. I'm not even sure I can keep my show dent in that condition just because of normal wear and tear while driving. I figure, I'd have to do a few minor things to it to keep it in tip top shape cosmetic wise, let alone all of the normal maintenance year after year.

Very, very nice.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's good stuff Goosey. I like how the engine bay isn't over-dressed with shine, just the right gloss.

No Mark, that's across the street from my house. We have the 'rambling ranch' (St. Louis County's description) in the background of the first picture. We're in a drought here and that display house has green grass and not the background clutter (two trailers and my truck) that's in our driveway....

jk auto detail

looks great. need to get him to post his rates.

50 Dollars for the interior
50 dollars for the exterior
those prices include vaccuming, shampooing, everything thing in the dash and cluster gone through with a fine toothed comb, seats under seats..etc.
exterior includes wash, clay bar, polishing, glazing, waxing, tires dressed, engine bay and under hood washed, cleaned and dressed to customers liking (gloss, light gloss, or just the clean look). Check out my page on Facebook JK Auto Detailing.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
50 Dollars for the interior
50 dollars for the exterior
those prices include vaccuming, shampooing, everything thing in the dash and cluster gone through with a fine toothed comb, seats under seats..etc.
exterior includes wash, clay bar, polishing, glazing, waxing, tires dressed, engine bay and under hood washed, cleaned and dressed to customers liking (gloss, light gloss, or just the clean look). Check out my page on Facebook JK Auto Detailing.

Dang......wish you were up my way, you'd have a customer for life. I just don't have the time and energy....I have all I can do to keep most of the dirt off my rig, let alone our other daily drivers.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts