Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

37 Boggers and 4" lift

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Got a buddy with some 37x13x15 Boggers, 50% tread for 3 bills. Bronco is in need of some tires...has the 4" lift. Was thinking I could slap these on my turbines and be good to go. I know they'll physically fit, but a little concerned with the RA rub...can't remember the BS on the turbines either. What says FTF???

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Got a buddy with some 37x13x15 Boggers, 50% tread for 3 bills. Bronco is in need of some tires...has the 4" lift. Was thinking I could slap these on my turbines and be good to go. I know they'll physically fit, but a little concerned with the RA rub...can't remember the BS on the turbines either. What says FTF???

Hey Ben, you know I'm limited in expertise here, but I can say that I had 37 super swampers on my rig when I first bought them and with a 6" lift, it was rubbing at the very end of the turn, but still had a decent turning radius.

Don't know the difference between my dent and your bronc. But, 50% tread for $300 is not bad at all for those size tires.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Specs that would determine tire size would be the same between the truck and bko. Difference being the lift height...even then that would only add protection to the fender...radius arm would still be an issue. I know with the proper backspacing, you can put 35's on a stock 150/bronco with minimal downside...so I'd imagine with 4" of lift there's a magical number that will make it possible.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts