Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

newbie here

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Hey everyone , new to this Truck site , glad to have been referred to it, Skandocous got me over here from the OTHER one.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Mike how 'bout some pics of that BEAUTIFUL truck?

HOW beautiful you ask? Well, Mike's got the exact same truck as me, 'cept red. He's one of the only guys over there thats got the F150 Centurion like mine :)

Oh and mine is lifted with bigger tires, hence better :rofl:

welcome...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yo brother. Dont I know you from somewhere lol.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Well all be damned it looks like the whole gang is here justabout!

Thanks to Chris and Travis for bringin this site to my attention! although its kinda depressing staring at a post count that low haHA

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Scott you made it! Haha this is awesome getting the whole gang over here! Scott I got banned from FTE for a week because of the signature issue so now I'm trying to get all the guys over here. I'm getting real sick of their antics over there. You won't find any of that drama here. All good people, YES, ADMINS INCLUDED!! :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey someone email Mike (THE KING) and invite him over here. Be sure not to say anything about FTF in a PM or an FTE Email or else you'll get caught like I did :p

Just send him an email through FTE that says "Hey I wanna ask you a question." And when he emails your address directly you can tell him to come over! :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'd also like to get Paul (Conanski) and Frederic over here. Maybe someone can invite those guys too? I'd do the dirty work but I've been banned :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts