Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just Detailed

I just picked up my truck from a friend who has a detail operation, JK Auto Detailing....

Engine bay before...

6-24-2012003Large.jpg

6-24-2012002Large.jpg

6-24-2012001Large.jpg

Engine bay after...

6-24-2012013Large.jpg

6-24-2012011Large.jpg

6-24-2012012Large.jpg

The exterior...

6-24-2012008Large.jpg

6-24-2012007Large.jpg

6-24-2012006Large.jpg

6-24-2012004Large-1.jpg

6-24-2012005Large.jpg

Interior...

6-24-2012009Large.jpg

6-24-2012010Large.jpg

Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
The goose has landed! Looks good Brad.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks, Austin! Coming from you, I really consider that a compliment!

Pass it on to the gentleman that detailed it; it takes some fine skill to properly detail and dress an engine bay. smilieFordlogo

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Doug, that is a Ford factory 'Harley Davidson Edition' grill.....as are the ghost flames....and the headlights... The bug deflector is 'genuine Ford' accessory...

Thank You, Brad. I haven't kept up with the newer Fords. I do like it much better than the normal grill. And the detail job is very nice!

Looks great Brad ..... he has done a marvellous job with the detailing - we have a few of that gen out here but until seeing your pics i've never really had a "thing" for them

Looks great!! You must drive on a lot of dusty roads, sure was covered in dust under the hood.

I worked heavy highway construction and as much as I tried to shelter and avoid it, my truck was in and around allot of airborne dust.....

I had to go to a google streetview to get this picture for an example. In this case it didn't start out the day that way but turned out I was parked next to the haul road where a couple of thousand tons of base rock got hauled onto the site....

McDonnellStreetview1a.jpg

Lots of dust!

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That does look good Brad! smilieFordlogo

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
I worked heavy highway construction and as much as I tried to shelter and avoid it, my truck was in and around allot of airborne dust.....

I had to go to a google streetview to get this picture for an example. In this case it didn't start out the day that way but turned out I was parked next to the haul road where a couple of thousand tons of base rock got hauled onto the site....

McDonnellStreetview1a.jpg

Lots of dust!

wow!!! yes, at least you don't have to worry about door dings in a parking lot for work

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts