Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Do you think I should apply for a Patent copyright or trade mark?

Persons or persons unknown (two or four legged) eat my gear shift boot one night and I take that personal, so first I wasted the twins and next Mr. Pack Rat (bush rat) and ordered an another boot.

bootsmall.jpg
micesmall.jpg
DeadRatSmallPic.jpg

Because my doors are not ready to put back on yet and I might get more visitors (I did) I had to come up with a “Shift Boot Rodent Deterrent System”. Do you think I should copyright and market it? :)

gearshiftboot600x450.jpg

I had to come up with a “Shift Boot Rodent Deterrent System”. Do you think I should copyright and market it? :)
Hey, why not? That looks like a nice, original design, to me. One worthy of protecting and charging a license fee to anyone who takes a knife to a coffee can in the future. :guns:

rambler

New Shoes......
I dont know if I would use that,, with that coffee smell, it may attract more rodents and even hop them up with the caffeine residue.....

Update: (I thought he was bigger then Mr. Big,... but I couldn’t straighten his tail so couldn’t get a measurement)

Mr. Rat:

;) Wink at you, well that gear shift boot protector worked but I shouldn’t have put my head in that peanut butter, man do I ever have a headache!”.

Ratjune2012smallpic.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts