Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

First Post

Just wanted to say hello as this is my first post on this site. I look forward to sharing ideas.
I've had my truck for 4 years and have been on various sites. All the work Ive done to the truck has been in my own garage with the help of my family.

Welcome…………if I’m allowed to say that,........... kind of a newbie to this site too. :wavey:

Not too busy here ...................:eek: ..............but maybe we can change that! :hammer:

……..and it has been said that it never happened if there is no pictures, …….so we need pictures! :)

havi

third member
:wavey: Welcome!!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Glad to have you along - welcome! Share your stories, pictures and anything else you feel is helpful.

This site is screaming compared to what it was just 6 months ago. Bring your friends along as we build the best BonusBuilt site on the internet.

And of course, FLATHEAD is spoken here too!!

Thanks for all the responses :) I attaches a few pics of the before and after. I am running the flathead with a 4 speed non syncro. It's a lot of work to drive but I love it.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
  • Truck2.jpg
  • Truck3.jpg
  • truck4.jpg

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks for all the responses :) I attaches a few pics of the before and after. I am running the flathead with a 4 speed non syncro. It's a lot of work to drive but I love it.

WOW you can't tell it's the same truck. Beautiful job. How is the interior?

havi

third member
Look around, how many others do you see learning how to double-clutch? smiliepeelout

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to FTF! Make yourself at home and post up often. That truck sure cleaned up nicely!

:welcome:

Ryan

Here is a pic of the interior. I really need to take some more pictures. The kids love playing on the flatbed.

Attachments

• truck5.jpg
  • truck6.jpg
  • truck7.jpg

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I know what you mean - there's just something about old trucks that attracts kids/grandkids!! Here's some of my grandkids ...

priceless.jpg

100_1189.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts