Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I need help………………………..of the intervention kind !!!!

It is not the ugly wiring mess I need the help with, time and effort will fix that, but it is what seemed like such a good idea at the time is the trouble.

The original inspiration was to mount the wiring panel under the passenger’s seat in a sliding drawer, sounds easy in front of the computer in the middle of winter, but now I think I need serious psychological intervention to prevent future dumb ideas like this happening again. What a pain! Do you think a partial lobotomy might help?

wiringboxsmall.jpg

PICT0005600x450-1.jpg

PICT0008600x450.jpg

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I feel your pain!

On another note, it's looking great!

Probably more like a circumcision with wire cutters.

I would have thought that once I stopped thinking with that (many years ago, for the most part) that I would be a little smarter,………………… apparently not! :eek:

Funny how the image in your head of a finished project often never seems to match the finished article ...... it does look good

Funny how the image in your head of a finished project often never seems to match the finished article

Man, truer words where never spoken! YelloThumbUp

So I have lifted those power seats with the two 200 lb. electric motors each in and out one time too many, as I have been out of commission for a week and second trip to the chiropractor today. smiliecrybaby

Getting old sucks !!!

Checked at the shop and the mice and rats have not done one stitch of work on the project, man it’s hard to get good help for free (or even when you pay them) so I fixed them, and we will not discuss what the lazy old sleeping border collie has accomplished. Oh well, the economic recession and my over spending on cars has caught up with me so there is no extra money until I can think of another scheme to sneak it.

Should be back in the shop by Sunday and the time off has given me time to regroup on the wiring snake den, I’m thinking that as the consul covers that center section maybe a hidden terminal connection block might straighten and tidy things up?

micesmall.jpg
DeadRatSmallPic.jpg
tesssleeping.jpg

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I see you grow healthy pack-rats there too!

Hope you get to feeling better. Thanks for the updates - it's nice to know somebody is getting something accomplished on their trucks.

I'm finishing last years major home remodeling project for the missus.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts