Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Well look at all those familiar names would you, ……..add one more.

Hi guys and gals, pleased to see you all, and it is just great to be able to post again and if I have learnt anything in my year long sabbatical it is that that not all questions need to be answered all the time even if I think I know a solution. (Fuel gauges, etc) I have made great progress on the 51 and fired up the 460 for the first time this weekend and it sounds good, might have a video soon of the start up. Lost my newer pictures due to a hard drive crash and burn but will take some new ones now that I have somewhere to post them. Glad to be here. :)

cabon.jpg

Last edited:

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Howdy and welcome to the BonusBuilt garage. Great to see your progress on the '51! Post away - this is a pretty laid-back group. Enjoy...

havi

third member
Welcome Ray, and that's a nice old F1 ya got there. YelloThumbUp

Welcome Ray, and that's a nice old F1 ya got there. YelloThumbUp

Hi Havi,

I do not intentionally mean to deceive anyone with a name change (aka Julie) and I had wanted to have “Old Ray” as my name at that other place but I couldn’t use it, so just to clarify things…………I’m the “Arse formally known as” Old f1 to misquote Prince. :redface:

I very much enjoyed your comments and observations in the past (and the future I hope) but unfortunately, that other management’s heavy-handed right of free speech dictatorial violation and abuse is unacceptable to me. Sorry for the rant, :paranoid: I’m a little shell shocked today, as I and a buddy drove 9 hours, part of it through a white knuckle very snotty nasty spring snow storm to and back from westerns Canada’s largest swap meet (3 buildings) in Red Deer, Alberta yesterday. Lots of good junk but nothing I needed and as intended meet up with an old friend that I haven’t seen for years, so all in all a good trip.

Nice to hear from you. :)

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome to FTF and I will bet that was a hell drive...it was white here and from what I heard, much worse to the west!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts