Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New 0ld guy checking in

tinman52

Tin bender
Howdy, this place is great! My name is Scott, and I have a '52 F-1 and a '51 COE project.

I recognize quite a few usernames from other sites....hope to get to know the rest.

Pic of my truck.....

blue002.jpg

havi

third member
Welcome to FTF!

That color blue reminds me of the special color used on some old Model A's. Looks great!

tinman52

Tin bender
Thanks guys! The truck has a flathead V8, bored 040, otherwise pretty stock. Currently has a stock 3 on the tree, but will soon be getting a T5 5 speed trans swapped in. Hopefully this will make it even MORE fun to drive, and gain a few mpg's too....

Havi, the base color is a Ford truck color called Bahama Blue....I do remember seeing a blue model a though....

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
The flames must be new on the '52 since I saw it last year, right? Maybe I'm getting your truck and Wayne's mixed up...... hmmmm

And how is the COE coming along? I should drop by and inspect (snoop around) that one. I've never messed with one so it's all new to me.

tinman52

Tin bender
Hmmmmm, pretty sure the flames were on it, but maybe the hood was off?

As for the COE, I'm still doing body work on the cab....work has kinda stalled though due to other priorities.

Stop by any time.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts