Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It's all your fault LOL

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I have to say the next truck I get will have to be a F1 after I am finished with my 85 F150. I forgot how cool these old trucks are.So I will be following along here more and learning what I can. Hope I can find one cheap. Thank you all for such a great forum.

They are around out there and you can usually find them for not too much money. When you start looking for one try and find the best one you can. Its worth it to spend a bit of money up front for a running driving truck instead of spending years of money and frustration trying to get to a driving state

Good luck
Bobby

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
They are around out there and you can usually find them for not too much money. When you start looking for one try and find the best one you can. Its worth it to spend a bit of money up front for a running driving truck instead of spending years of money and frustration trying to get to a driving state

Good luck
Bobby

It will be a while before I can look for one, When the time comes I will find the right one.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I have to say the next truck I get will have to be a F1 after I am finished with my 85 F150. I forgot how cool these old trucks are.So I will be following along here more and learning what I can. Hope I can find one cheap. Thank you all for such a great forum.

smilieIagree

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts