Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Official "Let's see your truck today" thread

havi

third member
I'll start off with the F6 as it waits to be loaded on a trailer and hauled away to a friend.

April8th2012FTF.jpg

Last edited:
Not much to look at right now, but here's what it looked like a few weeks ago. Frame repairs are under way at the moment to replace front/front spring hanger mounts and cab mounts, repair rear/front spring hangers, and to clean up a previously repaired frame crack. The 215 OHV 6 cylinder engine is at the machine shop being cleaned up and readied for a rebuild. Chuck Mantiglia did axle and transfer case rebuilds on the ones from my other '52 F-3 M-H so those will go under this truck. Stu

photo2.jpg

crossmember2.jpg

primetime

sawmill slave
Heres my F-8. I pulled it down to the house finally.
truck8.jpg

Here it is in the front yard. Sorry for the shadows.
SANY0426.JPG

We cut off the homemade headache rack/boom anchor and the remnants of the boom mount. I`ve got an 8x8 flatbed that I`m going to put on it.

Heres my F-8. I pulled it down to the house finally.
truck8.jpg

Here it is in the front yard. Sorry for the shadows.
SANY0426.JPG

We cut off the homemade headache rack/boom anchor and the remnants of the boom mount. I`ve got an 8x8 flatbed that I`m going to put on it.

That short wheel base F-8 looks stout....like bull dog stout.....sorry Mack, but it does!

primetime

sawmill slave
That short wheel base F-8 looks stout....like bull dog stout.....sorry Mack, but it does!

I know, isn`t it cool? The 10.00/20 tires help too. Here`s a view of the back and the hitch I thought I`d leave on. (Hey, someday it`ll pull the mud bogger.)smilieFordlogo

SANY0427.JPG

Notice anything wrong with that inner dual?

Here's pics of the mighty Merc in all it's present glory. I'm doing a little metal work before final teardown. The left front fender was pretty mushed in the front, but it's taking shape now. Just a couple small rust holes to fix in the corners and she'll be good to go. How do you like my 'old school' interior? :wavey:

Attachments

• 100_1985.jpg
  • 100_1988.jpg
  • 100_1987.jpg
  • 100_1989.jpg
  • 100_1990.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'm liking the custom seat...much better than an office chair!

havi

third member
(Bumped) I have a lot of stuff. :headbang:

Attachments

• June 2nd 2012.jpg

havi

third member
green cab is from my '47 IH KB2. Looks to be a couple sedan deliveries in yer yard, nice!

tinman52

Tin bender
Thought i would throw up some pics of junk I have sitting around......

48 F-1 future project.....

DSCN1808.jpg

49 F-2 I'm parting out.....

DSCN1823.jpg

51 cabover project......

DSCN0050.jpg

I also recently picked up these two.....my neighbors really love me now!

DSCN0042.jpg

havi

third member
Scott, That's a nice collection of Ford material, right there!

I've got 4 days in a row to start moving my stuff around. I'm sure there'll be a photo-op in there somewhere, lol.

havi

third member
I just realized I never posted my F6 I finally got home, doh! :headbang: Anyway, I was moving stuff around yesterday, and saw this as a photo-op: Car hauler?
Aug16th2012002.jpg

And playing around with instagram:
Aug4th2012006.jpg

Ford Truck Articles