Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sold the Blower

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yep its official. The kid is sending me the check on Monday. Figured why let it sit on my shelf waiting for the rock crawler to be built if someone else can use it. :)

It is going on an interceptor vic with a 5.4 conversion. Sounds like a badass build and should be fun for him.smilieFordlogo

And I am picking up a 97 Expedition on Friday for the wife. I will post pics once we get it home, but it looks like a nice ride...........but will look better with the 3" Body Lift and T-bar crank and 35's LOL. (wife still hasn't come on board with the idea, but I told her that I am selling the blower off MY motor for it, so I get to pick what goes on the new ride! LMAO):wasntme:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No I have the truck still, but with the N/A motor in it. It is plenty good. LOL besides I am still building the crawler so there WILL be another blower in my posession in the future, but for now, I didn't want it to rust up while we were building the chassis. Lower end is still at the machine shop getting work done on the built lower for the blower, so that should be back after while.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
still in the design stage. Want to make it safe for the kids to ride in and big enough for the whole fam without getting the wheel base too long.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts